Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/1/2005 10:21:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2005 10:23:35 PM EDT by ru4freedom]
Someone needs to make a Extended version of the Bulgarian Krinkov 4-Piece Flash Suppresser to double as a Barrel extention for those of us that live in communist "NO SBR" States!!

That would be the Shiznit!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:39:52 AM EDT
how were you thinking of extending it? i haven't been able to come up with an idea that wouldn't turn it into a sound suppressor.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:28:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/2/2005 8:29:51 AM EDT by ru4freedom]

Originally Posted By advntrjnky:
how were you thinking of extending it? i haven't been able to come up with an idea that wouldn't turn it into a sound suppressor.

I would think that if the extended body portion was machined with only a slightly larger ID than the rifles actual bore it would not act as a expantion chamber like a sound supresser would!! The last 2.5" would be the same as (or simular to) the real Bulgy 4-Piece!

militarygunsupplry.com offers an extended vertion of the Traditional Krinkov style FH as a barrel extention..., so I guess they have figured something out in that regard???

I'm thinking the 4-piece would be more effective as well as way cooler!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:59:05 AM EDT
i also remeber that during the ban people were getting SBR krinks made with the 4 piece HOBO by drilling a couple of holes in the expansion chamber to make the FH ability non-functional. that may be another option to add to your idea for "safeness".
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:35:42 AM EDT
Nope..., no holes!!

I want the full flash hiding ability of the 4-piece design...., that & it's ability to project the muzzle blast totally forward are two reasons I want this design as a barrel extention!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:41:58 AM EDT
You might want to contact these guys,
Noveske
The currently make the american version of the 4 piece for the ar15. I like the idea for having a functional attachment for krinkov and ak105 type rifles.
Top Top