I lucked up on a workaround for a lost disconnector spring. I was working on my converted Saiga trying to figure out what mods to perform on the BHO and when I got ready to put it back together, I was short one disconnector spring. I had no idea what what became of it, and I was really bummed.
Well, I got to thinking that I had to have some kind of spring around the shop that I could substitute until I could get a new one, and it dawned on me that the springs in cheap ball point pins were the same diameter. So I pulled one apart and tried the spring in the hole of the disconnector. It was just a little too big, and of course way too long.
Springs being flexible, I got to wondering if I could still make it work. So I cut 1/4 of the spring off of each end and tried again. Son of a gun if it didn't go into the disconnector hole!
So I put the gun together and tried the trigger. Darned if it doesn't feel like a better trigger pull that with the original spring. I think I'll keep it in a whaile and see what happens.
Oh, and this was an FSE trigger, which I am real happy with.