Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/26/2009 12:57:12 AM EDT
I went to the big Crossroads Of The West Gun Show at the Arizona Fairgrounds here yesterday. Lancaster was there with a huge display complete with a large motorized sign with an AK-47 in a glass case, revolving at the top. They had a ton of rifles for sale! Blond wood, red wood, black furniture, name it. Everything was $900.00 cash and carry. I almost bought another one, but I had just bought 2 others, and have my eye on a new Stainless Sig. It seems they have a large of inventory of rifles of ALL types. They just aren't shipping them to paying customers who are waiting. But walk into the show with the rest of the cattle, and you can buy all you can carry out of the joint. If I had an order in for weeks and was getting a big song and dance, I'd be pissed! I just thought I would mention it so anyone who has placed an order knows what the hell is going on. For anyone who lives in or around the Phoenix area, and has an order in for a Lancaster Arms rifle, I would head over there today with all of your paperwork.  Bill T.
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 5:22:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice.
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 5:29:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Thought you meant Avro Lancasters.

Link Posted: 4/26/2009 5:34:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I went to the big Crossroads Of The West Gun Show at the Arizona Fairgrounds here yesterday. Lancaster was there with a huge display complete with a large motorized sign with an AK-47 in a glass case, revolving at the top. They had a ton of rifles for sale! Blond wood, red wood, black furniture, name it. Everything was $900.00 cash and carry. I almost bought another one, but I had just bought 2 others, and have my eye on a new Stainless Sig. It seems they have a large of inventory of rifles of ALL types. They just aren't shipping them to paying customers who are waiting. But walk into the show with the rest of the cattle, and you can buy all you can carry out of the joint. If I had an order in for weeks and was getting a big song and dance, I'd be pissed! I just thought I would mention it so anyone who has placed an order knows what the hell is going on. For anyone who lives in or around the Phoenix area, and has an order in for a Lancaster Arms rifle, I would head over there today with all of your paperwork.  Bill T.

Did they have any milled AK's?
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 5:36:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Drew, I think you and I ordered milled AK's on the same day, Oct. 17.  I finally got tired of hearing the stories and cancelled my ordered.  The question is where to get a milled AK now?
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 6:59:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did they have any milled AK's?

Not a single one. I doubt there ever will be. If they're selling stamped guns this fast, for this much, they aren't going to mess with milled ones.  Bill T.

Link Posted: 4/26/2009 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#6]
That's still overpriced for those, in my opinion.  They're simply going with the flow of the scare and making $250 more on them than they were.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#7]
900 is a good deal?

Wow, just wow.
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I just smile and shoot my POS WASR. It has never failed to fire and has never missed a target if I do my part. And its really fun to shoot. And for 329. I think I will pass on new AKs. WJ
Link Posted: 4/26/2009 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I will just continue to build my own for $350-400

Link Posted: 4/27/2009 4:52:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Drew, I think you and I ordered milled AK's on the same day, Oct. 17.  I finally got tired of hearing the stories and cancelled my ordered.  The question is where to get a milled AK now?

Yes we did order ours the same day.
I don't know where else to get a milled AK from.

I will wait a little longer for Lancaster. Just a little.
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 7:12:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Did those that are waiting for their order pay $900 too.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 12:28:52 AM EDT
[#12]
guys i was at the fun show sunday and yes they had ak's there but no milled ones i would call 1st chance you get they dont have milled guns!!!!! nor will they ever!!!! for all of you that have guns on back order call them now!!!! dont settle for the "WE HAVE MILITARY CONTRACTS TO FILL " thats crap and we all know it
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:54:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
guys i was at the fun show sunday and yes they had ak's there but no milled ones i would call 1st chance you get they dont have milled guns!!!!! nor will they ever!!!! for all of you that have guns on back order call them now!!!! dont settle for the "WE HAVE MILITARY CONTRACTS TO FILL " thats crap and we all know it

To answer the first question, yes I did pay 900.00 for my milled 3060 in the middle of Oct.

I think I may call them this week to see what is going on with my order.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 7:03:05 AM EDT
[#14]
drew, i understand patiance......but deep down you know it wont happen call then and get your money back!!! give gary a call at overland industries he will hook you up plus he is a stand up guy.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
drew, i understand patiance......but deep down you know it wont happen call then and get your money back!!! give gary a call at overland industries he will hook you up plus he is a stand up guy.

Emailed today and planning on calling tomorrow.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:38:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Emailed today and planning on calling tomorrow.

Thanks,

your welcome!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 2:47:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top