Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/9/2003 8:42:03 AM EDT
A friend of mine was just inspecting my Inrange bulgie 74.  As he was checking out the rear sight, he lifted it up and rotated it all the way forward and now it has no spring tension. He feels really bad like he "broke it" and is very worried about it. I told him it was probably something I could easily fix.

Is this something I can easily fix or will I have to take it to Troy at Inrange?  

Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#1]
It sounds like the spring has just moved out of position.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 9:12:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply.  That's what it looks like to me, the leaf spring under the sight got popped out of position.   I just don't know how to fix it.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#3]
You will see a small detent in the rear of the spring,move the spring rearward until it locks back in position.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top