BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 12:55:50 AM EDT
Here's an excerpt from a email I received from Gunsnet.net:

Wolf Ammunition~
Now back to other news from the Shot Show, I spoke with the CEO of Wolf Ammunition, what I got from our conversation was this.  They are doubling the amount of ammo being shipped into the USA.  The amount of ammo being ordered by Sportsman’s Guide has also double to keep up with the Guns Network Community.  Wolf has gone out and brought in other manufacturers to help produce more ammunition components to keep up with the very popular demands for 7.62x39, 5.45x39 and .223 rifle calibers.  Talking also with Sportsman’s Guide also gave me more insight as to what was happening in regards to Wolf Ammo orders.  They too have also double their Wolf ammunition orders and are filling back orders as soon as the pallets are unloaded.  5.45x39 is coming thru folks and more is on the water, so please be patient as the amount of Wolf Ammunition orders thru Sportsman’s Guide has become a positive problem but a problem none the less.  One they did not expect in regards to volume of orders our members threw at them in such a short amount of time.  This is the most ammunition they have ever in a million years ever think they could move.  Sportsman’s Guide has become THE place where Wolf Ammunition can be had at an affordable price, thankfully to the Sportsman’s Guide Monthly Discount Coupons: http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=266635
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:58:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:00:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:11:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That sounds more like an add for SG then anything else.

Same thought I had.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Well everybody else has none are there web sites so I can belive it. I recieved the same E-mail too.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#5]
From an email I received from Ammoman.com at 5:24 PM today

"We also have a very limited number of the Wolf 7.62x39 soft point.
$149-1000 delivered.
Please try to keep your orders to 2 (two) cases maximum so we can stop the frenzy".
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top