Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/2/2005 6:41:20 PM EDT
Thinking about having my Saiga un-pussified, and I noticed that Elite Firearms is fairly close to me. Does anyone have any testimonials? Their prices are way cheap compared to AK-USA. Does the Elite Conversion price include the new furniture or do you have to buy that seperate?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]
anybody (Dave) that would align thier business w/goonsnet and send out goonsnet buddy teams to harrass ARFCOM members and then makes threats in other forums is just plain dumb IMHO
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Well OK then.

Glad I asked.

ETA - In his defense I will say this. Restocking fees are quite commonplace. If someone buys a rifle that fuctions properly and doesn't have any defects, but then changes their mind and decides that they don't want it then a restocking fee is reasonable in my opinion. If I were a dealer then my policy would probably be "all sales are final" unless there was a defect with the product.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Elite conversions are the top notch, I own one and it looks and functions 100%.  As for the threat on another board.  Well, not so sure it could be called so, given the juvenile circumstances.

Many of the Guns on Military Gun Supply & Atlantic Fire Arms are built by Elite, if the guy was selling shit, you would certainly have to ask your self why these vendors would be stocking his product.

Spend your money on Elite, Good Product, Good Price and forget crybaby shit that will certainly follow this post.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#7]
You call this "top notch" ?  What fucking planet are you from?

I would have Zirconia Dave in small claims court faster than you can say "Shut yer cockholster"

This looks like it was scratched into the receiver with a fucking 16 penny nail !

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Elite conversions are the top notch, I own one and it looks and functions 100%.  As for the threat on another board.  Well, not so sure it could be called so, given the juvenile circumstances.

Many of the Guns on Military Gun Supply & Atlantic Fire Arms are built by Elite, if the guy was selling shit, you would certainly have to ask your self why these vendors would be stocking his product.

Spend your money on Elite, Good Product, Good Price and forget crybaby shit that will certainly follow this post.

Good to know!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good to know!

Sure is.   I will ask who built them before I buy.  If they say Diamond Dave.  I will say, NO f'ing way.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Many of the Guns on Military Gun Supply & Atlantic Fire Arms are built by Elite,

[Dumbthor]shil[/Dumbthor]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Locked by request of the thread author.  Asked and answered.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top