Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/6/2006 6:17:54 AM EDT
I have an opportunity to buy a lightly used InRange AK-74U Krink. I'm told this rifle is built on a Bulgarian SLR 105 receiver ( with cyrillic selector markings) with Bulgarian AKS-74U parts set and a K-var US FCG.

I don't know squat about InRange and want to get the 'experts' thoughts.

What say you?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:48:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll let you know tuesday when I pick mine up.  I've heard that he's one of the best and that you get what you pay for.  Well, for $1400 I'm hope they don't look like the M-92's from the May Madness Sale.    
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:16:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Everything I've read and seen says Troy is the man when it comes to krinks. I've only bought a couple of receivers from him, but he was a real nice guy. Check out his website and you'll see a small amount of his experience building krinks.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Troy has mastered the art of building batches of rifles at a time.  Troy is one of the good guys thats been around for awhile.  Not a one hit wonder like lots of gunsmiths that cant cut the mustard when lots of orders start rolling in.

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top