Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 4:47:53 PM EST
I am looking at getting a drum for $25 and it appears to be a 75 round drum in good shape... But it does NOT have any markings and it has the Chinese "style" rear loading latch. My question is - do real chinese drums have markings on the backplate or the rotating charge handle? What make am I most likely looking at since it does not have markings or made in china stickers on it?
For $25 is it worth it just to get it regardless of the make or origin? Are the recently imported drums at least $25?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:51:46 PM EST
As long as it works I would buy it. China did make some drums that had absolutely no markings, but those are fairly uncommon. If it has a gray parkerized finish it is probably South Korean. I see that you live in California. I order for you to own a drum I thought that you had to own it since they were banned. I am not exactly sure of the laws in California.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:47:28 PM EST
And so I should have the owner make sure that it still winds up when cranked and decompresses the spring when the center button is pressed right? This is the only way to make sure it still works without actually loading it up correct?

- I am purchasing this drum out of the PRK (hopefully if it works) and keeping it at a buddies house well outside from behind enemy lines!
Top Top