Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/5/2007 2:17:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2007 9:32:59 AM EST by akhunter]
i have a drag receiver (the one from centerfire with trunions) and need to know if i can use an ak FCG or do i need to get a different one. also what about the gas piston where can i get the US compliance gas piston?! the receiver is made in romania so am i screwed on my parts i want to use the original furniture, NOW WHAT DO I DO?

this is what is stamped in the in front of the magwell on the bottom of the receiver


Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:56:25 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:54:23 AM EST
I believe it does not, because it has a butthole stock, AND nobody makes +10 mags
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 6:26:10 AM EST
First of all, it's not a Dragunov receiver. It's something the Romanians came up with.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:54:21 PM EST


and Right

No 922r parts needed because of the 10 round mag thing.
Build it with what you got.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:26:12 AM EST
ok so i donot have to use the compliance parts? where can i find the 922r page so i can read it just to be on the safe side? also id like to use some US parts also just to be safe i dont wanna be a club fed member. can i use the standard ak fire control group in a dragunov?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:32:19 AM EST
The PSLs are still coming in completly assembled and ready for sale, they are considered a sporting rifle so 922 doesn't apply at all but the ATF never tells you in writting what doesn't apply only what does.

The fact that complete rifles are importable answers your questions, check out the other site.
Top Top