Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/25/2003 3:28:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/25/2003 4:18:39 AM EST by RotDorn]
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 9:31:34 AM EST
FAC has the grip last time I checked. I think Tapco has the lover handguard in their closeout section. Upper hand guard? Not sure. I'm also not sure if they are polyteck. They are probably norinco but I don't know. They are new and they are chinese. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 10:28:15 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 1:26:05 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 2:11:43 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 2:15:08 PM EST
Guess you need to buy another AK to get the handguards .
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 5:47:03 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:27:37 AM EST
I have chinese upper and lower handguards, they have been refinished they are in their natural color they were originally orange. $30 shipped. I can take a pic an e-mail it to you if you'd like.
Top Top