Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/4/2005 4:59:57 AM EDT
I am trying to find a sidefolder for my underfolder yugo krink.
I have not drilled into my trunnion yet and I am just looking for pics.
Is there a difference in the receivers besides the hole lay-out in the rear?
How is the catch in the front tunion mounted?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:26:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
No, but if i had a SF stock I would.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:29:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Donovan,

If you get a solid stock trunion for the rear, you can fit an ACE brand sidefolder to your Krink. It's what I'm doing to my own Yugo Krink right now. It's an option to using a Bulgarian side folder and looking for a matching trunion. Solid stock trunions are easy to find, and relitively cheap compare to the Buly units.

The ACE set up isn't cheap however and will set you back a buck fifty. I would trust in their tubular construction more than I would the bent sheet metal of the Bulgy stocks though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I have put a few 74s stocks on M92  builds, stocks are getting hard to find. Check out some of the Gallery pics. Mario www.pieceofhistoryfirearms.com
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top