Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/26/2004 6:14:39 AM EST
I found it in the AR15 BIY thread:

I sure am glad I didn't order from them the other day , my friends AK receivers came in today and he is not happy . To start with they are not the ones he ordered , he payed extra to have the ejectors tig weled and it is not done on any of them , they are not blued and the trunion holes are not drilled . He called them up and they offered to take them back and send him others but after almost two months to get them who is going to trust sending them back to wait on others . There is no way I will ever buy from JOEKEN .
Oh and get this they are now doing buisness using their gunsmith liscense since thier dealers is up for renewal . The dealer the sale went through said this is a no-no but JOEKEN is doing it .

Things that make you go hmmm!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:25:38 AM EST
Gunsnet is affiliated with a shady dealer/gunsmith.

Know way, dude.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:37:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By Raptor22:
I found it in the AR15 BIY thread:

I sure am glad I didn't order from them the other day , my friends AK receivers came in today and he is not happy . To start with they are not the ones he ordered , he payed extra to have the ejectors tig weled and it is not done on any of them , they are not blued and the trunion holes are not drilled . He called them up and they offered to take them back and send him others but after almost two months to get them who is going to trust sending them back to wait on others . There is no way I will ever buy from JOEKEN .
Oh and get this they are now doing buisness using their gunsmith liscense since thier dealers is up for renewal . The dealer the sale went through said this is a no-no but JOEKEN is doing it .

Things that make you go hmmm!

When will people learn? It just boggles the mind that anyone would want to take a chance on a shady business like Jokin....
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:21:10 PM EST
Are you JoeKing, or all you for real??
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:06:05 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:47:39 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:50:01 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:36:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By CAMPYBOB:
Know way, dude.

their you go again! your going to here it know!

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:04:29 AM EST
Some people just never learn!!!!!!!!
Top Top