Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/7/2006 11:49:01 AM EDT
How permenant are these? If i decide to build a dummy gun can i easily remove the Dummy Reciever and build it on a 100% later on? Preserve the kit for later use and still have a kick ass display piece, or is there some compliance BS you have to follow to make a dummy gun that would render it unuasable for ever. Any information you could share  would be greatly apreciated. Thanks - Zap
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes you could.  The dummy receiver has a fake bolt and and you only use a the trigger-No hammer or disconnector and since the receiver is plastic the weight will be way off balance when compared to a real gun.  But I will warn you once you build the dummy gun you WILL Get a real receiver to build a functioning gun. Be careful you don't misplace any of the pieces.  You will not alter any pieces that would be used to make a functioning gun.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top