Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/19/2005 9:46:29 AM EDT
I didnt realize how good of a deal it was till I had left. I offered him $10 for 4 boxes and he took the bait!!!!

I should have bought the rest of what he had. Now I have approx 5,400 rounds of 5.45! LOL-that will take me atleast 3 years to piss through!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#1]
It is, as you know, becoming more difficult finding this particular caliber.  I say get it where you find it.  The boat is suppose to be on its way, but what if another glitch occurs.  Who really knows what is going on!  I, like you have enought to feed my rifles.  A lot of people have either built or bought this caliber and have little or nothing stored up.  Like one guys stated:  "All I have is an eight pound club!"
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I am actually quite content with my current rifle inventory

3 AK47s an AR15 and 3 AK74s so at this point my interests are in Ammo and mags....I always try to get atleast 1 case of ammo at every show I go to.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top