Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/9/2003 5:22:25 PM EDT
Scanned these pics of the 5.56mm CZ assault rifles. Since I have not seen these pics on the net yet, figured I'd post them:

http://www.sublevel9.com/mpk/Cz1.jpg

http://www.sublevel9.com/mpk/Cz2.jpg

Also found this Czech web site with some pics, including a closeup of that odd rear sight:
www.military.cz/czech/weapons/cz2000/cz2000.htm

http://www.military.cz/czech/weapons/cz2000/cz2000-1.jpg
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey I have that book! Heh, lots of typos in it though...
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, been looking at this since I got my Janes Guns book when I was still at Knox. Been thinking ever since about how in the hell I'm going to turn an SAR3 into one of these :)
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey I have that book! Heh, lots of typos in it though

Yeah it does have a few typos, though it has lots of cool pics, including some quite rare ones.

Finally got a server to host pics on, this was my first attempt. Time to dig through my large gun / military book collection for all those rare AK pics...

pic server, scanner, computer, AR15 AK forum..... muhahaha

Guess I've been taken over by the dark side.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:51:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I have serial number one in the short version and the carbine. Look for an artical in SAR eventually. Great little rifles.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:51:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Troy, since you have access to the actual guns, could you answer a few questions?

1. does the stock fold to the left or right side?

2. how secure is the rear sight being its on the rear cover?

3. is that safety pretty easy to manipulate?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:32:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Can't wait for SAR to come out....besides, I don't think they would deliver to the desert anyway....

Here's "The Man" with CZ2000 Serial Number 0001......

And here's a photo of "The Man" with "Krinkfreak" and my first Krinkov.....

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#8]
That's gotta be a wallhanger.....If he let's me loose with it, I'll shoot the barrel out before he drags me off the firing line........I can see it now....me running down the firing line shooting.....and yelling "Rot, toss me another mag quick!"
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 10:53:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Curious.  All the "European" pics I have seen have the front sight on the gas block of all models. I wonder if these are "export" versions...
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#10]
lucky bastages.. INRANGEC2 must be in America somewhere
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:09:38 PM EDT
[#11]
We are in Kodak, Tn. I can look out the window and see the great Smoky Mountains.

1. The stock does fold to the right
2. The top cove locks intol the rear of the receover and is pinned at the front. Very, very secure.
3. The controls are hard to move. Almost takes two hands. A lot like the Tantal.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:12:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for answering my questions Troy, real info on this gun has been hard to come by.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top