Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/14/2011 8:03:42 PM EDT
I sent CNC Warrior a request asking if he would be willing to do a custom flash hider for me.  I'm not sure if he takes request like this but I'm thinking that if some here have interest it might show him a market for it that he might start making it.

What I requested for him is to make a AK Phantom Flash Hider with a 2" extension or with a lentgh of about 4 3/4" which would be equal to the AMD-65 which would keep us at a legal lentgh once welded on.

I know this could be accomplised by taking a 2" extension and welding it to the flashider and then welding the extension to the barrel but I think a one piece unit would look sleeker.

Just curious if anyone else would have interest in this.

Here's the flash hider I'm looking at: http://www.cncwarrior.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=14&image=2
Link Posted: 2/15/2011 2:25:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking the same thing only with the Ext. Length 24mm 4pc brake, on my AMD........Sully
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I think anything is possible but were going to have to see a lot more interest in this then just you and me.  I spoke the maker and they asked if I thought there would be interest and I said yes but they basically told me not in the plans.  I think they would be willing but I'd have to show a lot more interest then just two people so speak up with some ideas if anyone else is interested.
Link Posted: 3/2/2011 12:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd buy one.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Gio at amd65tech.com is working on extended brake that functions as the original equipment. The pic is just the concept piece. The production version will be no longer than legally necessary.

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top