Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 12:53:02 AM EDT
Happened to me twice with my Arsenal Bulgy 74. Im useing wolf fmj 60gr. 5.45, the primers are allways cratered is this anything to worry about?

The first time I got an empty shell stuck in the chamber I had to tap it out with a cleaning rod, the second time it was only stuck about halfway and I extracted it by forceing the bolt back.

Im gonna try some different ammo today and see if it still jams up. Im hopeing maybe it just needs to be broken in or maybe its the ammunition because I cleaned the rifle throughly when I bought it and after everytime I fired it. It only has about 200 rounds through it.

Has this ever happened to anyone, or do you know what the problem might be
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:54:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I never did get to the range. So you think its a problem with the ammo and not the rifle?
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top