Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 7:28:34 PM EDT
Gentlemen,
I am trying to find information on what is involved in converting an post-ban Arsenal Sam-7s, to no-ban configuration. As I understand it, a Bulgarian AK74 FSB with the threaded section will need to be installed, and then an ARM1 flash hider will thread on.
Can anyone tell me what is involved with swapping out the FSB if thats all that has to be done? Is the use of a press/jig neccessary for removal of the FSB? I am buying a press soon for barrel removal/install and to bend flats with rivet and so on, so I am considering attemping this myself.
If someone could describe the procedure that would be sweet, so I can decide whether to tackle it or send it off to a 'smith.
Thanks
John F.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top