Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/14/2005 4:29:24 AM EDT
Good morning,
I am hoping that someone with Coldsteel will post to this thread...I have sent them emails without reply, are they still around??
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Cindy with Coldsteel called me, disregard this post, we worked out the communication problem
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats good to know since I sent them a sack full of money on the 21st of November and still havent seen a bend yet.  I guess when they say 4-6 weeks by gosh they mean it!  If they only shipped like DPH I would be a happy camper.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The ship time does seem to take awhile, but well worth it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
what blank are you looking for I have the RPK  blank I was going to build on  but am waiting for the DCI 100% receiver.  I would be willing to part with it if I come close to breaking even.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:23:16 AM EDT
[#5]
What did you find out about them? I bought a RPK/Yugo blank from them with the holes pre-center punched and a bunch of them were off location. Now my hammer pin sits in there crooked and I don't know if it's going to work. All emails get returned.

Kris
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:35:57 AM EDT
[#6]
IM me if you want their phone number....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:54:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
IM me if you want their phone number....

Tried to IM you....

I guess Im going to need that phone number.  I tried to get it off their site today, but it's down.  I appreciate your help.  Thanks
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I tried to email you but you have your email blocked from the site, email me and I will send you the number
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:12:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I tried to email you but you have your email blocked from the site, email me and I will send you the number

Got it!!!  Thank you!!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:28:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Roger that, let me know what they tell you....I want to keep an eye on them
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#11]
They are a small company who does this service for a hobby more than a business. Their delivery time is looonng. Asking for pre punched holes is asking for trouble. Stick with the basics or use another vendor. I have already had to cut up a .064 Polish  blank as none of the pressing were in the right place except for the magwell. Live and learn.

Quoted:
What did you find out about them? I bought a RPK/Yugo blank from them with the holes pre-center punched and a bunch of them were off location. Now my hammer pin sits in there crooked and I don't know if it's going to work. All emails get returned.

Kris

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top