Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 3:01:14 PM EDT
Has anyone used their .064 blanks?  Opinions?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:39:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered one last week. I'll let you know when it gets here. So far hey have been very responsive to questions, etc...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:31:00 AM EDT
[#2]
i wouldnt go with the 64 id go with the 40 (well i did)
the 64 is alot of extra work cause its so think
you cant ever sell a stockset that you have moded to fit cause it wont fit anythang else
as far as the coldsteal gos it pritty easy to work with and doant take a super long time to finish 1
he centerpunchs the holes for you but you do need to doublecheck as few of mine where wrong
a vary big plus for him is he is vary nice and was quick to answer any questions i had
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:40:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I was thinking about ordering one to. Let me know how it looks when it arrives. Thanks, John
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top