Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2010 6:55:35 PM EDT
OK-so I have been watching a few rifles for a couple of weeks on gunbroker-well, this guy decided to go full retard and offer his wares for a one dollar start auction.  So I have some questions:

1.  What is sile, NY vs. B-West?

2. how much extra  is a chinese drum worth in an auction?

3. What would you pay (now) for an SGL with the muzzle brake?  I bought one when they were $899 or something, and I also got one when they were like $505. so what's the mid-point right now?

4. Will SGL's be going up in price?  What's the most you would pay?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:23:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Eggzz:
OK-so I have been watching a few rifles for a couple of weeks on gunbroker-well, this guy decided to go full retard and offer his wares for a one dollar start auction.  So I have some questions:

1.  What is sile, NY vs. B-West?

Both were importers. Sile was located in New York, with B-West in both Los Angeles and Tucson AZ. B-West as the importer of Chinese rifles is GTG. B-West as the manufacturer of receivers is to be avoided. As long as the B-West rifle says made in China, GTG.

2. how much extra  is a chinese drum worth in an auction?

You can pick them up on various boards from between 125-150 shipped.

3. What would you pay (now) for an SGL with the muzzle brake?  I bought one when they were $899 or something, and I also got one when they were like $505. so what's the mid-point right now?

I think they are around 6-699.

4. Will SGL's be going up in price?  What's the most you would pay?

Who knows if they will go up in price.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:15:14 PM EDT
It looks like the average norinco underfolder is going for about $1100 or so.  So about $150 for the drum.  Would $1250 be a reasonable bid on the Underfolder?

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 4:49:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Eggzz:
It looks like the average norinco underfolder is going for about $1100 or so.  So about $150 for the drum.  Would $1250 be a reasonable bid on the Underfolder?

Seems about right.

That one comes with a bunch of mags too, right?  Can't remember, I looked at the auction last night.  That may effect the price quite a bit as a lot of gunbroker bidders are flat out retarded and will think a few accessories are worth $200 more to the price.
Top Top