Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/23/2006 9:10:23 AM EDT
Will it fit a Yugo M59-66 with the bayonet?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't own one of the plastic stocks so I can't be sure, but I think those are inletted for the Chinese spike bayonet. If that is correct, it will not fit the Yugo with the blade bayonet.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
It depends on the inlet for the bayo.  I once had a Chicom(wish I never sold it) with a "jungle" stock I picked up from TAPCO when they had them.  My particular stock was inletted for a blade bayo. and that style should work with a Yugo.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#4]
    If you are thinking of the commonly called (red) jungle stocks found on jianshe 26 rifles the answer is no. the bayonet on the yugo is longer, and the stock is not cut out for the longer blade.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#5]
anyone know were to find a chinese jungle stock?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

SKSMan shows both the blade and spike bayonet types available.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks hoppy
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:52:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Couldn't find a Chinese plastic stock on that link.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Couldn't find a Chinese plastic stock on that link.

Left side of the page under "Stocks" -> "SKS".  When that page comes up scroll to the bottom for the link to the second page of SKS stocks.  Near the bottom of that page are the Chinese, red fiberglass, "jungle" stocks.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Anybody done business with SKSMAN? I'd like to have one of those stocks. (Thanks for the directions, sometimes I'm a little "thick")
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:44:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Anybody done business with SKSMAN? I'd like to have one of those stocks. (Thanks for the directions, sometimes I'm a little "thick")

I haven't done business with him for a few years, but I don't remember any problems.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks Hoppy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:45:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Globaltrades has both the blade and spike types for $10 a pop in new condition.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top