Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/26/2014 3:58:36 PM EDT
So am I to understand that the barrels on Chinese MAK-90 AKs tend to be thicker than regular AKs? And are these barrels us made?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Mak-90's are 100% Chinese-made imports. And if my memory serves me correctly, they do have the thicker Type 3 barrels. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:06:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mak-90's are 100% Chinese-made imports. And if my memory serves me correctly, they do have the thicker Type 3 barrels. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
View Quote

Correct, both the milled and stamped Chinese AKs have the thicker Type III AK barrel made in china.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:08:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the intel.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:29:41 PM EDT
[#4]
And if you were not aware of it.....stamped Chicoms also have thicker 1.5mm receivers. The Chicoms really are top-notch AK's. I wish I had bought a milled Mak-90 or three, back when they were still affordable. Once converted, they are pure hotness.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top