Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/14/2005 7:19:06 PM EDT
I was wondering if it is wise to purchase cheap used magazines in catalogs like "Cheaper Than Dirt!" for example. Because I found a deal in one catalog I got today where they are selling ten used 30 round AK-47 Magazines from th Bulkans for 24 bucks. Does that sound like waste of money and just junk or do you think there might be a good chance of them being good quality and not something that would break?
"If you can't handle this like a normal assignment 007... Then 008 will replace you." 008
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:44:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2005 7:45:45 PM EDT by tooly]
If you're talking about sportsman guide . com, then YOU are to late, days to late everybody has ordered some , you can try , but I think they have been sold out or pushed back to DEC.

Just look out for more deals , people usually give a heads up when deals are around ...
The people here are a big help !!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:57:55 PM EDT
At that price, those cheap bulkans mags would break on the first use
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:16:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Morning_Wood:
At that price, those cheap bulkans mags would break on the first use

Yeah everyone knows how weak and flimsy those AK mags are!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:29:10 AM EDT
Yeah, specially those bulkan ones
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:11:18 PM EDT
Sg says mine should arrive 10/08/05. If I get 5 good mags at that price I'll be satisfied. If I get 7 usable mags i'll be happy. If all 10 cleanup and are useable I'll give three away to my best friend.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:15:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:01:07 AM EDT
Yeah I will avoid getting anything like those then. I noticed on Vulcan Armaments website that they have new Bulgarian 30 round AK Mags for 10 dollers each. That sounds like a good deal. Because when I do get my Century Arms CIA WASR 10 I want 7 or 8, 30 round mags so when I am a police officer in a few months after the academy I could carry that in my trunk along with all those mags and AK Mag pouches to put on my belt in the heat of battle. Especally if I make SWAT in a few years from now and they let me carry my AK instead of a M16 or MP5. Which out where I will work it would come in handy with all the officer involved shootings in Youngstown that happen all the time.
"If you can't handle this like a normal assignment 007... Then 008 will replace you." 008
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:30:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 4:34:06 PM EDT by Morning_Wood]
What? Are the Youngstown whores massing on the outskirts of town?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:48:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 008:
Yeah I will avoid getting anything like those then. I noticed on Vulcan Armaments website that they have new Bulgarian 30 round AK Mags for 10 dollers each. That sounds like a good deal. Because when I do get my Century Arms CIA WASR 10 I want 7 or 8, 30 round mags so when I am a police officer in a few months after the academy I could carry that in my trunk along with all those mags and AK Mag pouches to put on my belt in the heat of battle. Especally if I make SWAT in a few years from now and they let me carry my AK instead of a M16 or MP5. Which out where I will work it would come in handy with all the officer involved shootings in Youngstown that happen all the time.

Never heard of a SWAT team carrying any of the "evil" guns. That's pretty neat. Be sure to add all the neat accessories usually found on AR-15s.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:51:27 PM EDT

So what mall you working at these days?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:03:36 PM EDT

classic
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:56:21 PM EDT

If I ever buy a membership, part of this will be in my sig-line!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:08:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1Gunner:

classic

Never make it.....
Top Top