BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2011 3:10:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Not without swapping trunnions, and drilling your receiver.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 3:19:11 PM EDT
[#2]
no. that wont work. you cant just change a few parts to install an underfolder. you will have to remove the rear block, then install a new underfolder rear block and drill the hole and slots in the receiver for the new stock. its a lot of work and if you're asking this question you do not have the know how to do it yourself. you would be better off just buying a new rifle.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
no. that wont work. you cant just change a few parts to install an underfolder. you will have to remove the rear block, then install a new underfolder rear block and drill the hole and slots in the receiver for the new stock. its a lot of work and if you're asking this question you do not have the know how to do it yourself. you would be better off just buying a new rifle.

Thanks for ther advice, dad. Just because I'm asking this question doesn't mean that I'm not capable of doing this myself. I figured It wouldn't be a drop in type thing but I was asking of it would work with a WASR and were all the parts there that I would need.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 3:13:51 AM EDT
[#4]
It will work on a WASR.
The stock block needed is not pictured. I assume that means it's not included.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It will work on a WASR.
The stock block needed is not pictured. I assume that means it's not included.

This was the answer I was looking for. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 6:45:34 AM EDT
[#6]
here is the trunion, little pricey.
https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/cPath/21_89/products_id/1421
might be better to post in WTT for an underfolder rather than spending the $120 to change it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#7]
you will need a u/f trunnion first.I just picked up a romy u/f complete stock assy, and u/f trunnion unissued for half that price.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top