Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/2/2003 9:52:05 PM EST
I know folks have done it with the HK weapons. If you have a registered SP 89 or 94 you can have it changed to say MP5.

So, if I’m going to register a weapon to build a SBR can I first have the name changed from

SA M-7 to AKS-47S or a SA M-5 to AKS-74U

So that the Form1 reads AKS-47S instead of Sa M-7?

Thanks, J
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 2:24:28 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 9:27:40 AM EST
but is welding over SA M-7 and re-engraving AKS-47S is OK?
Top Top