Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2008 6:14:57 PM EDT
Well I finally got my UF back from Century The repairs are all good, and now I am very pleased. Now time to stock up on ammo and mags... speaking of that where can I get some Yugo mags...
Link Posted: 7/1/2008 7:05:36 PM EDT
I see Yugo mags on Gunbroker from time to time, the EE as well.
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 3:15:21 PM EDT
who made the receiver......Global machine and Tool? or NDS? Just curious as I bought 2 UFs and sent both back.......got 2 Global M&T back different guns and both work slick. The G, M&T is one heavy duty duty receiver but give me a gun/receiver that works without having to dick around with something that should have worked when it left the factory.
kk
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 3:36:44 PM EDT
Here's a pretty good deal on mags

www.44mag.com/prodinfo.asp?number=AK30

There's a thread on here somewhere about these...

Link Posted: 7/4/2008 4:10:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By kevininnh:
who made the receiver......Global machine and Tool? or NDS? Just curious as I bought 2 UFs and sent both back.......got 2 Global M&T back different guns and both work slick. The G, M&T is one heavy duty duty receiver but give me a gun/receiver that works without having to dick around with something that should have worked when it left the factory.
kk

I have found that the complaints found are actually equal for both manufacures. My Global for example worked fine out of the box. I have also handled each over the last 6 months about 9 total and found no noticable difference. I think we tend to see sleightly more instances involving the Globals right now as they are the more recent productions and can be found more readily on retail shelves.

But I to like to ask the recievers make just to see if the observation holds up.

Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 7/7/2008 6:12:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Rev-Rob:

Originally Posted By kevininnh:
kk

I have found that the complaints found are actually equal for both manufacures. My Global for example worked fine out of the box. I have also handled each over the last 6 months about 9 total and found no noticable difference. I think we tend to see sleightly more instances involving the Globals right now as they are the more recent productions and can be found more readily on retail shelves.

But I to like to ask the recievers make just to see if the observation holds up.

Just my 2 cents.

DCI reciever
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 11:08:29 AM EDT
Approximately how long did it take for you to get your AK back from Century? They have mine right now.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:16:36 AM EDT
They recieved it, about 2 days for them to put it in they system then 4 long weeks.
Top Top