Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 12:58:40 PM EST
There is alot of speculation going about what different gun companies are going to to with their products after the ban ends. I seen alot of post concerning alot of companies but i haven't seen one one Century (forgive the spelling if this is wrong). Does anyone know if SARs will be coming with folding stocks and flash sup? I know Century doesn't have the best name in the business, but all the SARs I've purchased have been good. Thanks in advance for any info.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:08:05 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:52:50 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:19:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
There is alot of speculation going about what different gun companies are going to to with their products after the ban ends. I seen alot of post concerning alot of companies but i haven't seen one one Century (forgive the spelling if this is wrong). Does anyone know if SARs will be coming with folding stocks and flash sup? I know Century doesn't have the best name in the business, but all the SARs I've purchased have been good. Thanks in advance for any info.

CAI will have WASRs with various & sundry folding stock designs...

If they don't HAVE to spare a (partially) trained monkey to 'fixify' folding stocks, why would they do it?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:24:23 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:31:18 PM EST
Last time I checked the SAR went good-bye because of corporate disputes, not because of a ban. After all the WASR has all the features of a SAR, just lower quality. CIA will most likely continue to sell WASR's, and will continue to modify them as they see fit (hi-cap, pistol grips and maybe even a version with a folder. SAR is gone for good, big deal.

Jack
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:44:02 PM EST
Well, some people prefer SAR's to WASR's. I myself am one of those people. We would prefer to have them back, although, sadly, it won't happen.
Top Top