Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 2:09:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/21/2005 3:03:21 PM EST by thedukeryan]
They seem to be blowing everyone else away. They just posted 20 Rd AMD Mags on gunco.net for $5. I see my self buyng a couple dozen of these. Romanian Ak kits for $99 with FREE shipping. and the list goes on & on. I just hope things stay this way.
ETA I had to go back and make some changes. It seems like the batteries on my wireless key board are low so I was missing a few letters
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:16:38 PM EST
I here ya. Just ordered another yugo underfolder . I need to go back to Iraq just to afford my habbit.

Steve
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:32:12 PM EST

oh dear god why did I go look?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:00:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:

oh dear god why did I go look?

At $5 each the mags wont hurt you that much its the kits that are killing me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:23:59 PM EST
What kits do you guys recommend for a AK novice like myself? Of course I'd have to have jnewt or someone build it but what do you recommend: Yugo or Romy?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:36:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By M4arc:
What kits do you guys recommend for a AK novice like myself? Of course I'd have to have jnewt or someone build it but what do you recommend: Yugo or Romy?

For the romanians it might be cheaper just to buy a wasr. I would look into getting one of those Yugo's those underfolders are especially sexy. I believe there are also some more hungarian and polish kits coming in. You might be better off waiting for one of those since they are mostly like new.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:16:40 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/21/2005 4:20:48 PM EST by coolhand]
Can you post the link?
YUP....I'm lazy...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:25:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By coolhand:
Can you post the link?
YUP....I'm lazy...

You have to sign up as a www.gunco.net member to view the prodeal section but its free and easy. Heres the link if your already signed up www.gunco.net/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=11
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:50:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By thedukeryan:

Can you post the link?
YUP....I'm lazy...

You have to sign up as a www.gunco.net member to view the prodeal section but its free and easy. Heres the link if your already signed up www.gunco.net/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=11

Second link does not let us thru.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:41:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By M4-TUNA:

Originally Posted By thedukeryan:

Can you post the link?
YUP....I'm lazy...

Second link does not let us thru.

You have to be a member to view the pro-deals. It's free, no pay to get in there. Just one little exclusive benefit to being a Gunco member. It's well worth it (Free) to view the library info on building as well.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:03:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By ORFShooter:
You have to be a member to view the pro-deals. It's free, no pay to get in there. Just one little exclusive benefit to being a Gunco member. It's well worth it (Free) to view the library info on building as well.

+1000 to Sang Run's comments, from another Gunco listee... Hello Sang Run..

Anybody have a 20-rd AMD mag to weigh it? Just wondering how many I can order for the $8.95 for
10-lbs shipping price.

They're gonna make me broke yet....
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:40:59 AM EST
Give this link a try, its CF. Some of the shipping is free. The romy kit I received was better then VG. Just ordered another yugo underfolder and dont beleive that they charged me shipping.

www.centerfiresystems.com/lois.html
Top Top