Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/30/2003 8:54:37 PM EDT
Ron,

Got your care package today.  Most excellent choice of contents!  Chip Ahoys with four different flavors!  Woooo Hooooo !!!!!  Fist fights will begin shortly...  Three bags of beef jerky....does life get any better ???

Thanks so much for the package.  Hope to hook up with you soon at Knob Creek or a local gunshow.

Take care,

Troy
"KF"

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Krink, any word when you'll be back?  I helped send out about 50 care packages a couple months back, but wouldn't mind sending another out for you if you would email me your addy.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:52:15 PM EDT
[#2]
  CHIPS A FREAKIN HOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man you Air Farce dudes got it too easy.

If you or any of your bros got any special requests for stuff, mail me and I will hook you all up. Maybe get some help from those losers at the shop too, ya never know!!!!!

Stay safe man and see ya soon.

Chuck
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:04:28 AM EDT
[#3]
If all goes well, should be rotating out of here on or about the 24th of this month.  Five and ahalf months is long enough.

Any packages sent now, may not make it in time.  And besides, they would "confiscate" the alcohol at customs.....

I am dying for a cold six pack!!!!

KF
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:16:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Chuck,

Looking forward to seeing all of you when I return!

Gotta check out Project "X"

T
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:32:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad it arrived quickly; I'd hate for your supply of goodies to dry up just because you are coming back in a few weeks.
Damn, even the box qualifies as a strong color where you are!
When you return you can help Ober and myself out with the Krinkov portion of our 5.45 ammo testing :)
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:19:01 AM EDT
[#6]
How long does the package take to get there?  Does it take more than 2 weeks??  How did you ship it?  I have a friend in Iraq, I want to send him something to make life a bit better for him.

oz
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Try to keep the parcels the same size as the one RS39 sent in the photo.  Anything bigger and it will get beat to hell....Recommend shoe box size.

Mail runs to Iraq originate via Kuwait and travel by convoy most of the time.  Lots of mail bags getting tossed around in the back of 5 Ton Trucks......Cookies to Iraq might be pretty tough.....most likely to arrive as crumbs.

Send the care package.  You have no idea how much we all appreciate those items we took for granted when we were at home station....

Take care all,

KF
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:39:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like a plan Campy!!  I'll be there.

KF
"Still Deployed"
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top