Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:42:24 PM EDT

Looks like a Magpul(?) grip? Can someone point me to it, and how does it compare to other options on the market (e.g., US Palm's grip)?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:47:50 PM EDT
Looks like a magpul moe grip that has some sort of spacer above it that adapts it to an AK.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:09:39 PM EDT
MOE grip in a Ace Grip Adapter
Top Top