Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/12/2005 3:26:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2005 3:31:11 PM EDT by Badrat414]
I just got my AK back from the dealer I bought it from with is out of state. He clams to have fixed the canted sights. I'm looking at them and they look just the way they were when I sent it to him. I didn't pay anything since I just bought it from him. Can I contact Century and send it to them without being charged? If so how do I get in touch with them?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:36:14 PM EDT
Fix it yourself, I'm afriad Century is going to make it worse than it already is.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:43:06 PM EDT
Before I sent it of the first time I did get the pins out but couldn't get the sights to move and I didn't want to bend the barrel or something like that. I heated it with Map gas I hit it with a dead blow hammer, I tryed putting a par through it and twisting it but none of these things worked.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:37:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2005 4:39:52 PM EDT by mobius]
unless you are like me, that is not mechanially incline and have no tools other then a screw driver and a hammer, call CENTURY describe the problem, and say you want it fixed, they will give you a return authorization number. the other alternative is call the dealer and say you didn't fix it, I either want another one or my money back.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:57:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2005 5:38:06 PM EDT by Badrat414]
Top Top