Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/2/2005 2:15:07 PM EDT
I just purchased an AK under folder kit from Centerfire Systems and noted it is made by " CZ ". The left side of the rear sight is marked Copy right mark CZ and the words Zastava-Kragujevac and then Yugoslavia. What are the years of manufacture that CZ made the rifles for Yugoslavia? Thanks for any infomation.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:46:32 PM EDT
CZ has been making arms for Yugoslavia for a long time. They make more than AK's too. Pistols, DMRs, MG's, you name it, they probably made it. I belive they still are making stuff for them. I linked out to their website IIRC but it was a while ago..

I googled crvena zastava and didn't get much. Someone should be along shortly to get you more information.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:04:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Rapidrob:
I just purchased an AK under folder kit from Centerfire Systems and noted it is made by " CZ ". The left side of the rear sight is marked Copy right mark CZ and the words Zastava-Kragujevac and then Yugoslavia. What are the years of manufacture that CZ made the rifles for Yugoslavia? Thanks for any infomation.

It was made in CZechslovakia but came from Yugoslavia. Hmm. Maybe they should call them Czech/Yugo kits...

Ben
Top Top