Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/4/2010 9:33:28 PM EDT
I let my brother in law shoot my PSL-54C and after one mag, he handed it back to me and I put it away.  Upon getting home, the bolt is stuck to the rear of the rifle and I cannot move it forward no matter how hard I try.  I can't remove the dust cover either.  Any tips?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]
hmm. id tap it with a rubber mallet
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have an empty magazine still in it? the mags do have the bolt hold open feature.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:57:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Even if the mag is out, you still have to pull back on the charging handle to allow the BHO in the center support to release.
Maybe it's stuck, though. You should look at that first.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Even if the mag is out, you still have to pull back on the charging handle to allow the BHO in the center support to release.
Maybe it's stuck, though. You should look at that first.

What he said...............

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top