Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/27/2009 4:21:46 PM EDT
I have one of this rifles and will like to know what are the compliance parts installed by Century.

I know that it requires usage of a USA made magazine so:

Magazine - 3
Receiver - 1

It still needs 2 more (AK contains 16 countable parts and no more than 10 non USA parts are allowed)

Barrel ???
Muzzle device ???
Gas Piston ???

There are no marks anywhere on these parts and the trigger groups doesnt seem to be USA made.
Installing a G2 trigger group could be an easy way to remain compliant and be able to use imported mags but still I want to know...

erne

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:48:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Why don't you ask CAI? There's no way they're going to ship non-compliant rifles.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I know the rifle is in compliance. My questions is about what are the specific parts that make it compliant. I have been doing some research and apparently the barrel is another USA made part.

I took the trigger group out and it is not Tapco. All 3 parts are marked with a C. Century maybe???
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok after disassembly, inspection and searching through the webernetz I think the USA made parts are:

DCI receiver - 1
CAI trigger group - 3 (This are supposed to be the suxor

So it needs the USA made magazine to complete the parts count.

The barrel seems chrome lined so I think is an original Hungarian barrel

If I want to use  imported mags I'll have to replace 2 parts. I could probably get ironwood pistol grips and tapco AMD65 gas piston...

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top