Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 10:53:29 PM EDT
Where on the net can I buy bakelite mags in bulk?

Talking 40-60 mags.

Any help would be much appreciated
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
This guy here seems to have a lot to sell.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I would try ohio rapid fire ....I thing they have bakelight mags
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:59:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Northridge used to carry 4 new E German bakelites in wrapper, with mag pouch and cleaning kit for around $29.  I just checked their website and it appears they no longer carry them anymore. :(
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:36:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Northridge used to carry 4 new E German bakelites in wrapper, with mag pouch and cleaning kit for around $29.  I just checked their website and it appears they no longer carry them anymore. :(

Northridge makes it to the Vegas gunshows sometimes and I picked up 5 of those sets but he priced them at $23.95 for the show. I remember he used to wholesale those out for $18.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:43:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Dan's Ammo is running a special on metal polish 7.62 mags.  Its not on the website you have to email or call him.  Ohio Rapid Fire is selling 5.45 mags 12 for 40.00.  I don't know about bakelite mags.  You could check ORF website.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top