Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:42:24 AM EDT
Did anyone ever find a source for bulk rivets?  I need about 7 sets and was thinking of trying to find bulk.  Just need a set of rivets to compare what I need though.  What should I be looking at for price for complete rivet sets if I can't find bulk?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:42:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out page 3148 of their online catalog, you'll have rivets to spare.

Rivets
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Got a 100 of each of the 1/4" long #8 and #10 from fastenal. They have stuff in their store catalog that doesn't seem to be on their internet site.
hmmm...I'm talking the U-drive rivets here, not regular

John
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Weasel_Master!
I got in on a group buy for rivets and should be receiving them within the week.
As part of the group buy I ended up buying enough rivets for 15 builds more than I'm going to do.

15 sets of the rivets (1/3 of the group buy) includes:
 30 Long rear block swell necks
 60 Trunion swell necks
 30 Trunion nonswell necks
 75  Triggerguard non swell necks

At $40 plus shipping for 15 sets of rivets are you interested?

Terry in NC
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#4]
has the rivets from the group buy shipped yet ? , I ordered some in bulk, and expect them anyday, once I check them and they are OK I will post link and info for anyone that wants it
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I got my rivets from the group buy a couple of days ago. They are awesome. I would highly recomend getting in on the group buy.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:38:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered some from mcmaster carr yesterday, and they arrived today.  Talk about efficient.  I got a lb each of 3/16" x 1.5 and 5/32 x 0.5 for ~14 bucks shipping included... enough to do quite a few builds.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top