Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/1/2005 4:09:43 PM EDT
Hi!

I've had an order in for almost two months with greenlight arms and I haven't heard so much as  a peep?  Anyone get one yet?  I don't think my check has even been cashed yet!  

I thought DCI was going to be producing some as well?  anyone have any hook ups for me ?   I need two more ....(total of 3)

ta
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Joeken.. hehehehe.. It actually doesnt look bad.. I have handled a few of Joeken's Ewbanks standard receivers and they are pretty nice..

If Scott at DPH gets his hands on some before I can get a order in with Chris, I will buy one.. But I will not order it from Joeken..

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:37:58 PM EDT
[#2]
CWToyota posted something on the gunco forums with updates. I read some of it and apparently the place that was cutting out the flats cut the axis holes too big. So new ones are being made.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:15:13 AM EDT
[#3]
'TravisAasen':

To discuss the availability of DCI M70 receivers, either e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 952-380-8887.

Thanks.

Harlan
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:48:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
'TravisAasen':

To discuss the availability of DCI M70 receivers, either e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 952-380-8887.

Thanks.

Harlan

Harlan,

email sent..... I'm thrilled!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:50:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
'TravisAasen':

Thanks.

Harlan

I also know a bunch of us are looking for RPK receivers for our romanian builds.  I don't think they've made a move either. except for me who is now in a 'cue' with greenlight.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:03:38 AM EDT
[#6]
How about some Tantal receivers also? Wasn't someone coming out with one?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:47:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't Tantal's use a standard 5.45x39 receiver?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:58:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Bad news.....Harlan's company has put the RPK receivers on the back burner - too few kits...  

SORRY!!!! I jumped the gun!!!

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm in que with Chris just to get a damned email answered so I can order one, and get on the list to be in que with you..
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Don't Tantal's use a standard 5.45x39 receiver?

Yeah, but they also have a left side selector switch.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:23:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm in que with Chris just to get a damned email answered so I can order one, and get on the list to be in que with you..

we'll just have to kick back and enjoy the ride.  I hope we'll be able to get a receiver for these RPK kits ...

Harlans going to hook me up for Yugos - 2 pieces of stress off my mind

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

we'll just have to kick back and enjoy the ride.  I hope we'll be able to get a receiver for these RPK kits ...

Harlans going to hook me up for Yugos - 2 pieces of stress off my mind

That's all I'm woried about.. Don't care when I get it, so long as I get one..
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#13]
tagged
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
CWToyota posted something on the gunco forums with updates. I read some of it and apparently the place that was cutting out the flats cut the axis holes too big. So new ones are being made.

Yeah it was like 100 pieces that got scrapped!!!. Waiting on my underfolder build also.

Got my fixed stock built a couple months ago from Greenlight/Blackwell.
Its the FIRST ONE built in the USA on a Greenlight receiver!!!
Great job!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top