Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 9:10:22 AM EDT
I have a MAK-90 in .223 that I bought years ago.  Getting mags for it has been a pain and expensive, so when I saw these I was ecstatic.  Until I tried one, that is.  Jam after jam.  Is there an easy way to modify them so they'll work in my MAK?  Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:18:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I ruined 2 altering them. I bought some more when they were cheap and just removed a small amount of material at the rear so the would fit in the gun and did nothing on the feed lips.  All of those worked with no futher modification.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Mak
 Thanks for the reply.  The thing is, the mag looks like it fits just fine.  I just looked again and it's locking in nice and tight.  Did you grind the mag above the locking lug?
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top