Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/19/2003 12:28:05 AM EST
What do the Bulgarians call their 7.62 “Krinkov” on a milled receiver?

Is it called an AKS-47S?

And does anyone have any pics of how this weapon (real Bulgarian)is marked?

This is a pic of Troy’s dirty Krink, I’d like to build (have built) something similar but really want to know what the Bulgarians call the weapon and ho it is marked.

Thank, J

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 3:34:50 AM EST
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:25:28 PM EST
Thanks CAMPY

Now, do you (or anyone else) know where or how (or if) it is marked AKS-47U

I was talking to Troy about building my SLR-100H into an AKS-47U. I’d like to have the weapon remarked so it can be registered (SBR) as such.

Thanks, J
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:44:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/19/2003 1:45:20 PM EST by 00_buckshot]
Just so you know you don't have to have it remarked to register it as an SBR.

Edited to Add: Nevermind, I understand now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 2:41:52 PM EST
thanks 00,

i know i dont have to, but just like the folks who send their HK 94s down to John Norrell to have them remarked as MP5 and than register it as an MP5 SBR.

i know it's wierd, i just really want to have AKS-47U on my Form 1
Top Top