Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/6/2005 9:22:29 PM EDT
How many would you have to build for you to consider it worth the price of buying the tools? I mean I would really love to get into building, but with the barrel ban that is going into effect soon, I probably won't be able to buy kits at a spaced out time frame so I can afford them. I mean, I would love to say "This is my AK and I BUILT IT". But with the ban on the way, would it be worth it?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:41:56 PM EDT
if you get several kits right now, at a good price, you could always sell them later for twice what you paid.

Get a bunch.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:32:40 AM EDT
Well that's not why I would buy em. I would want to build the kits and not sell them off. I'm just wondering if the ban would ever go away or if its here to stay.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:31:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By santanatwo:
if you get several kits right now, at a good price, you could always sell them later for twice what you paid.

Do you think that's true of the Romy kits currenly going around? Anywhere from $89 to $120 currently?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:35:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JCKnife:

Originally Posted By santanatwo:
hr

Do you think that's true of the Romy kits currenly going around? Anywhere from $89 to $120 currently?

Yeah. It doesnt matter what the origin of the kit is. If its got an imported barrel, the price is going to increase after Jan. 1, 2006.
Top Top