Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/28/2002 9:18:32 AM EDT
I want to keep a foreign stock set on my SAR-2, but I also want to add a 74 brake.  Is it possible to thread a US made brake to fit the Romanian FSB?  If so, what manufacturer makes a brake closest to the original?

Thanks,
Bradd
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 10:18:03 AM EDT
[#1]
You dirty rat youuuuu...

Got the stock in the mail today Brad.  Didn't know it was original bulgie and not US made.  Now I'm gonna nhave to go buy that pesky RSA trigger group...  you know, to have the requisite number of US made parts.  Damn, didn't want to have to buy more toys :).

That and I'm 6'3 and 275...  This little commie stock on me is kinda cute ;).
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 10:50:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry 'bout that.  That's why I was careful not to put US anywhere in the ad.  It's funny, though, I actually have grown to prefer the commie length stocks.  When I shoulder my SA M-7 (with US stock set) it feels awkward.  I still don't like the SKS stocks, though.

Bradd
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top