Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:40:29 PM EDT
Cool Bling.....

As a chinese collector, this is a neat item, but at that price???
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:06:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Cheapest one I have seen...most are $800.00
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:29:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Really, I have NEVER seen one, and I am a total Norinco-search-all-the-time shopper on the gunsites, any history on these, I understand the basic facts that its chinese and banned, but were there only a few of these imported?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not at all into that.  I don't much care for "P-diddy" style weapons.  GANGSTA
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw one for $300 years back, didnt get it
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is more info but I can't get the photos to owrk on mine now.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=83&t=79591
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#7]
That actually looks a lot like the ceremonial rifles that Russian soldiers use.

I'll see if I can find a pic...

edited to add:

www.simonov.net/ubertypes.htm
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:58:29 AM EDT
[#8]
"I'm not at all into that. I don't much care for "P-diddy" style weapons. GANGSTA"

Neither am I, but a functional, honor guard SKS from China is an altogether different beast.

Wouldnt you like to own one of the M14's carried by the guards from around the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"I'm not at all into that. I don't much care for "P-diddy" style weapons. GANGSTA"

Neither am I, but a functional, honor guard SKS from China is an altogether different beast.

Wouldnt you like to own one of the M14's carried by the guards from around the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier?

Was it carried by the honor guard?  No.

So it's a chromed SKS with a certificate.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#10]
There's a guy at the local gun shows that always has a bunch of C&Rs with new stocks and chromed trim. 1903s, Mausers, Mosins, and probably an SKS or two.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top