Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/16/2004 10:47:26 AM EDT
So I picked up 2 AMD parts kits with the correct amount of U.S. parts and all that planning on building one rifle and possibly one pistol. Well anyways to make a long story short my shop consists of one hand drill, a dremel tool, a cheapo tap set and a few other tools that I have laying around and being a poor college student in a cramped apartment I dont have the room or money for much else. So my question for all you out there is would any of you be willing to drill and tap the front and rear trunions for me I would be more than willing to pay for shipping and your time. Also I picked up a set of bolts off gunbroker that I seemed to have lost but could probably find if you are needing the thread sizes and all that or if you have your own I would be willing to pay you for those to. I will also be picking up a stripped receiver and wanted to know if Im wasting my time with even trying to put a kit together with just the basic tools it seems simple enough to me but I guess its easier said than done. I also have two reveiver flats with rails, a F/A trigger group and a saw style pistol grip that I could trade. If interested quote me a price or let me know if your interested in a trade.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Im in Manhattan and have talked to two guys that seemed more than willing to help the only problem is working 40 hours a week, going to school and trying to keep my girl friend happy leaves me about 3-4 hours a day free and I try to spend that chasing critters with my 22 and the guys that offered to help were a couple hours away which means two hours driving there, 3 hours when I get there then two hours back which would require a day off. I guess I could use one of my personal days to work on a build but would have a hard time explaining that one to my family when I dont show up for the hollidays. Might be worth it though. I also have a brand new cetme/hk tactical scope mount I would trade all these items are on tapcos web site.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]
come on with all you builders out there I would think there would be at least one person
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top