Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/8/2006 6:08:34 AM EDT
I need a few mag pouches and the best deal I can find is the EG raindrop ones at http://www.gunthings.com/ for $2.50 each.  Has anyone dealt with them before or do you have a line on a deal like this from somewhere else?

I tried SG and CTD, no luck.

TIA
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#1]
CFS has them for $1.99 or 10 for $14.95
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#2]
While we're at it.  I need a 4 mag pouch with a shoulder strap.  
Joel
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#3]
"Gunthings" is the real deal.  Great guys, completely on top of their game. Buy with confidence.

If it's a shoulder pouch for AK mags you want, I'm very pleased with the Hungarian, groovy green vinyl one I got. Holds 5 mags and it's very well-made. Was a private sale, but there's more out there.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:39:42 AM EDT
[#4]
For a good AK mag pouch with a strap,find one of the RPK pouches.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Clearview Investments (www.clearviewinvest) has used very good condition Hungarian pouches like the one above for only $7.95 + shipping.  If you find a couple of things there to make the shipping cost worthwhile it is a very good deal.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:24:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I have one from CFS and they're good pouches. nothing fancy, nothing special. but workable.

on a related note:

i saw a picture on here months ago of a mag pouch that still has my heart.
it was a single mag pouch made out of leather that attached to a belt, from some picture of a guy on a mountain. i saved that picture and continue to swear that when i get a chance, i'm going to get some of those custom made. they just look snazzy. those were fancy and special
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:50:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CFS has them for $1.99 or 10 for $14.95

I picked some of these up and for the most part they are new. They smell like they have been packed full of moth balls

Moths have balls? WTF mate?

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:58:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

How else would you be able to tell the male moths apart from the female moths?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I am no art critc, but somehow that is a really beautiful picture...it says a lot with no words at all.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am no art critc, but somehow that is a really beautiful picture...it says a lot with no words at all.

I'm with you.

Hard people in a hard land.

But the clouds look so Soft and Fluffy.

Very Nice picture!!

DK
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the heads up on Clearview Investments!
I ordered the Rain Camo AK drum pouch with 2 grenade pockets,
and the Hungarian AK Vinyl Mag Pouch.
I have quite the varity of AK mag pouches, and am always looking
for more types.
I favorite so far is the Hungarian Black Leather 4-20rd mag pouches
that were available through TAPCO a couple of years ago it was complete
with mags, dust covers and double plastic oil and cleaner bottles, and another
compartment for a not included cleaning kit.
Thanks again for the heads up!
Link to pic: http://groups.msn.com/ATVRIDINGTHETRAILS/variouspics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=801
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have one from CFS and they're good pouches. nothing fancy, nothing special. but workable.

on a related note:

it was a single mag pouch made out of leather that attached to a belt, from some picture of a guy on a mountain. i saved that picture and continue to swear that when i get a chance, i'm going to get some of those custom made. they just look snazzy. those were fancy and special

Most likely homegrown.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Tim_Orrock/Afghanistan/Afghanistan.jpg

Not to hi-jack the thread but,does anyone know how to print this pic and enlarge it to poster size?I'd love to see it everyday hanging in my office!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
and the Hungarian AK Vinyl Mag Pouch....

You will like the Hungarian pouch, but I'm afraid that rain pattern "AK drum pouch" is actually an RPG sight carrying pouch. The two small pouches on the front are for batteries, not grenades.  Probably be good for something else, though.

"Clearview Investments" doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#17]
New Polish stuff, but not the cheapest...
http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=42441477
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:19:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

on a related note:

Most likely homegrown.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Tim_Orrock/Afghanistan/Afghanistan.jpg

Not to hi-jack the thread but,does anyone know how to print this pic and enlarge it to poster size?I'd love to see it everyday hanging in my office!

There has to be a way put it on a disc and take to a print shop.  I saved it and will ask around.  We are in a University town, business here has to do that.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:37:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and the Hungarian AK Vinyl Mag Pouch....

You will like the Hungarian pouch, but I'm afraid that rain pattern "AK drum pouch" is actually an RPG sight carrying pouch. The two small pouches on the front are for batteries, not grenades.  Probably be good for something else, though.

"Clearview Investments" doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Wow! talk about fast shipping, I got my order today. Now I have brown, green 30rd, to go with my  black 20rd tanker mags pouches.
The Rain Camo What they called 75rd drums pouches, the RPG sight carrying pouch. Maybe I will place a drum in one, or just add them to my rain camo collection... they are different tho!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How else would you be able to tell the male moths apart from the female moths?

Okay..Snowflake!

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top