Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/5/2006 11:29:59 AM EDT
I've been searching around. This forum. GunBroker.com.
My shotgun news.

I want an underfolder. A yugo. And stamped.

I see Centerfire everywhere I turn.

Is this the best made Yugo Underfolder?

Are we talking other receiver brands?

What is the best Yugo UnderFolder money can buy right now? And I don't mean buying it straight from the Baltic States.......LOL

Who has the nice ones?

TIA~762hurts
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:46:55 AM EDT
They are all coming from the same place, Century. If you want one act fast. They sell quick and most are on a waiting list.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:03:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JoeBud:
They are all coming from the same place, Century. If you want one act fast. They sell quick and most are on a waiting list.

gotcha.

kinda figured that. I better jump on it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:23:21 PM EDT
Atlantic Firearms sells some that were assembled from the best kits by a builder other then Century. If you don't mind paying a slight premium to get (potentially) a better built rifle, you may want to go that route.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:12:11 PM EDT
If that is the case, I might have screwed up today at the fun show. A dealer had them for $469 with 2 mags, bayonet and frog, cleaning kit with oil bottle, and a three cell pouch. Overall, the guns I looked at seemed really nice. The only thing that I did not like was that the parts were misnumbered.

He did have about 4 or 5, and I did get his business card. $469 seemed like a fair price to me (probably couldn't get a kit put together at that price). I am thinking about giving him a call tomorrow. Any free advice out there?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:17:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/5/2006 3:18:34 PM EDT by Zip]
i am going to have ~$440 with transfer and shipping in mine from AIM, plus you would have to wait for a few weeks.

Is it worth it to you to hand select one for $30 more and get it right now?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:38:40 PM EDT
Yep, you did fine all things considered. I saw some at a gun show here today priced at $625.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:00:23 PM EDT
I will definitely give him a call in the morning. I know he had one that had some writing on the left side of the front sight block.

zastava krglkgjlgj(sp)
yugoslavia

and something sort like that with a cz looking symbol next to it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:05:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:23:32 PM EDT
Well if the parts don't match it doesn't really matter, so long as it was headspaced. Due to the 922(r) compliance issue, it isn't original, so you can really turn it into a use gun.

If I had one, I would get one of those birdcage flashiders so I could launch the 22mm grenades, and a SWIFT lever so I could really use the bolt-hold open to my advantage.
Top Top