Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 9:01:07 AM EDT
I have a NATO lenth polymer stock and think a stock with a lower comb height would work better. I understand the scope is designed for use with the left eye. I just have a big head and am looking for suggestions.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:51:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:55:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Try right eye, head straight up against the stock.

That's worse.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a NATO lenth polymer stock and think a stock with a lower comb height would work better. I understand the scope is designed for use with the left eye. I just have a big head and am looking for suggestions.

I would take the "designed to work with the left eye" claim with a grain of salt. How "reflexive" is it to force a shooter to employ their weak eye in a 1x optic? Not much of a "reflex" sight, then...

Here is my recommendation:

Install a skeleton folder and use an SVD cheek-piece, like so:

Either way you need a cheek-piece to use your right eye. Forget that left eye bullcrap.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:46:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Either way you need a cheek-piece to use your right eye. Forget that left eye bullcrap.

The cheek-piece may be the way to go.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:55:21 AM EDT
[#5]
where to get one? its getting cold well it is allready,could use one so my face dont freeze to the stock.

maybe some pipe insulater and electrical tape from home depot
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top