Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/19/2003 7:13:56 AM EDT
Where is the best place to get cheap 7.62x39 ammo?  I've looked at Ammoman.com and he has 1,000 rnds of wolf for $109 shipped.  Is this as cheap as I can expect to find it online?  I remember when you could pick a case of it up a couple years back for $89.  Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Once in a while someone will run it at $89 shipped .Or there about. With Ammoman, remember the case is about $89 and shipping is about $20 .So you have $109.And I will say he ships fast......But a gunshow is your best  bet to haggal alittle.You could get it here in Atlanta gunshow about 8 months ago for $65 a case. There was a vendor war going on and everyone was cutting everyones price.I love that....WarDawg
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:06:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#3]
The sportsmans guide usually has pretty good deals, especially if you are a member.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top