Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/4/2006 7:56:56 PM EDT
I'm new to the AK thing and am looking to add a  AK to my collection. Which AK is the best for the money? I only am interested in the 7.62x39 caliber. I've heard go things about the Chinese Norincos? Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Arsenal SA M-7 A1 ...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Arsenal rifles are the bomb but if you don't want to spend that much money on your first AK you might consider a fixed stock Vector from Atlantic Firearms.  (Not affiliated with Vector or Atlantic)
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:37:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Arsenal rifles are the bomb (so are VEPR's) but if you don't want to spend that much money on your first AK you might consider a fixed stock Vector from Atlantic Firearms.  (Not affiliated with Vector or Atlantic)

+1
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Arsenal rifles are the bomb but if you don't want to spend that much money on your first AK you might consider a fixed stock Vector from Atlantic Firearms.  (Not affiliated with Vector or Atlantic)

+1   Good advice...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I prefer AKs with milled receivers, i.e., the SA M-7A1, SA M-7 Carbine, SLR-100H, PolyTech Legend, etc.  However, Vector makes a quality AKM clone that is quite reasonable.  For your first time out, I would recommend you give Vector a try like "Burninammo" suggested.  You'll save some money vs. the Arsenal rifles...enough to buy mags and ammo.  Just a thought.

Bud

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:05:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Arsenal, VPER, Vector or a nice MAK-90 converted to pistol grip configuration if you can locate one for around $350.00 or less.

Quoted:
Arsenal rifles are the bomb but if you don't want to spend that much money on your first AK you might consider a fixed stock Vector from Atlantic Firearms. (Not affiliated with Vector or Atlantic)

Why the disclaimer?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top