Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 4/4/2006 7:56:56 PM EDT
I'm new to the AK thing and am looking to add a AK to my collection. Which AK is the best for the money? I only am interested in the 7.62x39 caliber. I've heard go things about the Chinese Norincos? Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:58:20 PM EDT
Arsenal SA M-7 A1 ...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:07:46 PM EDT
Arsenal rifles are the bomb but if you don't want to spend that much money on your first AK you might consider a fixed stock Vector from Atlantic Firearms. (Not affiliated with Vector or Atlantic)
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:37:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Burninammo:
Arsenal rifles are the bomb (so are VEPR's) but if you don't want to spend that much money on your first AK you might consider a fixed stock Vector from Atlantic Firearms. (Not affiliated with Vector or Atlantic)

+1
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:12:32 PM EDT

Arsenal rifles are the bomb but if you don't want to spend that much money on your first AK you might consider a fixed stock Vector from Atlantic Firearms. (Not affiliated with Vector or Atlantic)

+1 Good advice...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:16:17 PM EDT
I prefer AKs with milled receivers, i.e., the SA M-7A1, SA M-7 Carbine, SLR-100H, PolyTech Legend, etc. However, Vector makes a quality AKM clone that is quite reasonable. For your first time out, I would recommend you give Vector a try like "Burninammo" suggested. You'll save some money vs. the Arsenal rifles...enough to buy mags and ammo. Just a thought.

Bud

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:05:13 AM EDT
Arsenal, VPER, Vector or a nice MAK-90 converted to pistol grip configuration if you can locate one for around $350.00 or less.

Why the disclaimer?
Top Top