Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2002 10:18:38 AM EST
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:15:18 PM EST
Belloc,

Can you tell me how you got the lower tang on your SLR-95...I've got an Ironwood Designs stock set on my SLR-95 (it has a mounting bracket on the inside of the receiver and a bolt that goes through the middle of the buttstock to hld it in place)

Been wanting to put a lower tang on my SLR-95 so I can put a black synthetic stock set on it....Any info would be greatly appriciated...

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:03:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By USMC03:
Belloc,

Can you tell me how you got the lower tang on your SLR-95...I've got an Ironwood Designs stock set on my SLR-95 (it has a mounting bracket on the inside of the receiver and a bolt that goes through the middle of the buttstock to hld it in place)

Been wanting to put a lower tang on my SLR-95 so I can put a black synthetic stock set on it....Any info would be greatly appriciated...

It's an illusion. It's not really attached to anything but the stock. I'm waiting for AK-USA to get some machine in that will enable them to mill out the lower tang slot.

For more info:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=76&t=53728
HTH
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 10:19:19 PM EST
USMC03, Check out the thread in the Bulgarian section that I started "SLR-95 conversion".

There has been some great responses that will help answer your questions. Pictures of this proceedure will be posted soon.

Semper Fi!
Top Top